Saturday, April 29, 2006

Check out Brit's new weight loss program to loose those dreaded 2 recurrent lbs. She needs to start marketing it and we would get rich.

I got out for a ride this morning and caught a photo of one of the many dog packs here in Alabama. Fortunately for me this pack was young and harmless. The gas station in the back ground is the one that told me not to buy anti-freeze/coolant from them because it was too expensive.



I also go some photos of this sweet house, the pictures say it all. "Report dope to narcs"? What is that all about? "and come to church Sunday" ok buddy see ya there.

I actually ran across another biker on my ride today.(very rare) He was on a time trial bike and he told me he is a triathlete, nice guy, rode with him for about 10 min and got my first draft in months.

Brit and I went to a movie this afternoon called, The sentinal. It was good. If you like the tv show 24 you will like this movie, it has the same actor. This was also my first movie theater movie in months.

I am still on the look out for some new clubs, I am thinking maybe I'll try Taylor Made RAC LT2 irons if I can find a good deal. My friend Todd got a new pair of Callaway Hawk eye irons for $50 (sweet deal) at a garage sell and they hit a lot like the fusions I just sold, made me want my fusions back.

No comments: