Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Computer down, Golf game on the rise

My computer has been down for a couple of days, I am having to reinstall the operating system because it wigged out on me. I am posting tonight from Brit's sweet IBM (nice work Jon). sorry no photos.

Is it a sign that I am a bad parent when Ella gets out the toe nail polish and paints my toes without me even knowing it? I was laying on the ground fixing my computer and my toe nails got painted pink. Brit about freaked when she saw Ella with the nail polish and I didn't have a clue.

I bought another set of Callaway big bertha fusions on ebay today. They have upgraded Royal Precision Rifle shafts and are only a few months old. I may keep this set or I might sell them and make some $. I have ten minute breaks between classes at school and that is when all the ebay deals go down.

Brittney and I went to the driving range tonight and shared a jumbo bucket of balls. I think Brittney is our next Annika Sorenstam or michelle wie, she did pretty good for her first golf adventure. I asked her if she wanted to caddie for a round of 18, she gave me a funny look and asked for the car keys, I guess she has better things to do than watch grass grow. To bad, I even said I would carry the bag, cause I'm just that kind of guy.

My Volvo has been acting up lately, where is your family mechanics when you need them? We miss you Doug's Auto.

No comments: