Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Photo documentation

I took my digital camera to school today and took some sweet photos. I wasn't sure if it was going to work but they turned out ok. I was really excited. I haven't really found anyone that shares the excitement but maybe you are out there. At least everyone knows what I look at every day. About the photos, they are pictures of my friend, Matt Harper's retina. The circular part is the Optic Nerve, this is were all the neural tissue exits the retina and heads to the brain and also where the vessels enter and exit. Way cool stuff. The last photo is of scleral indentation that I talked about a couple of days ago. Thanks to my friends Casey Brown (patient) and Oakley White (hands) for letting me take this photo.















After school I got an hour bike ride in, put weed killer on the lawn, and took the missionaries out for a little mexican food. One good thing about Alabama is the weather. It has been beautiful, temps in the upper 70's and sunny, can't beat that.

No comments: