Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Another 8 to 8 day at school. I had to stay late for a toric contact lens workshop put on by cooper vision. I got a to put a couple of torics (contact lens for someone with astigmatism) on a patient and evaluate how they fit, not overly exciting.

Ella says to Brittney this morning "mommy, can I have roller skates?" Curious George has roller skates. Guess who is getting roller skates tomorrow? Brittney also asked her what she wanted for dinner and she said pizza, they ordered pizza. I say spoiled, Brittney says loved. I guess can't say much Callaway Fusions, golf school, etc.... She must love me too.

Big news. I sold my Callaway fusion irons and made $175. I sold all my good clubs now I am back to square one and on the look out for a good deal. I did buy a Taylor made R5 driver off ebay, hope I like it.

I did get out and ride my bike yesterday in the beautiful spring weather we have been having. I am trying to stay in shape so my dad doesn't drop me too bad when we go ride the alpine loop this August when I am in Utah.

I came home tonight and it looked like someone had dug a grave in my front yard. I think it must be related to the houses going in at the end of my street. They did the same thing to my neighbor on the next street over and hit a water pipe or something that caused water to start flowing out the toilet and flooding their house.

No comments: