Christmas Top 101. Waking up to an awesome sunrise!
2. Having all the kids on our bed telling us to GET UP!
3. Ella telling me, "What if, just what if, there's a real puppy under the tree!" One day I hope she gets her puppy. Sheesh.
4. Dash and his new train (Thanks, Gillespies! It was a favorite! Not to mention the kids loved their avent calendar)
5. Realizing no matter what angle you take the picture, you are still really round and pregnant!
6. Watching Lion King in 3D with the Petersen's and watching Kate give all their teenagers makeovers with her new beauty kit
7. Dinner with friends who treat you like family
8. Playing UNO with the kids and realizing our little people are growing up!
9. Putting the kids to bed early and watching The Mentalist with the hubby