Thursday, April 13, 2006

Bigfoot sighting

This just in; there has been a sighting of a Bigfoot in Mt. Olive Alabama. It's no lie, I saw it, it was on my porch when I got home from school and now it is in my house! yeah, my Nike clubs came today. Nike Sasquatch driver(Tiger uses this driver), SV wedge and blue chip oz t100 putter. These are the clubs that were included with the ESPN golf school tuition. The golf school is still a week out. I went to Todds house and we hit a few out of his back yard. The driver was awesome, most of my shots were straight as an arrow. I am excited to get these things out on the course. These will make a nice addition to my new Callaway big bertha fusions. All I need now is a 3 and 5 fairway wood and my set is complete.






I hate walmart. I went shopping there tonight and it is just an aweful place, other than the 50 cent clearance golf gloves (I bought 8). It is chaos and pure misery shopping there. I miss the Harmons, Days, Smiths, even Macey's, anything that is not the arm pit shopping center of the world. Believe it or not, walmart parking lot is the cool teenager hangout here in Alabama. Do you think they are stuggling for things to do?

Good news, I got a 94% on my full exam practical.

1 comment:

Bart G said...

Going to mis you at the anual weenie roast/easter egg hunt/egg fight. I will post some pics. Enjoy the new clubs!