Friday, April 21, 2006

Golf School

Espn golf school was today. I included a photo of the sweet club house of the private country club it was held at. Only first class for me. Ok, so the Turkey Creek driving range is not were the golf school was held, but is it a local driving range that I get a good laugh at every time I drive by. The owner is aunry as heck and the place struggles a little but the balls are cheap.

Espn Golf school was a lot of fun and I learned a thing or two. It was held at a top notch course call the capstone club. The instructors were cool guys and I hit balls all day, what else could I ask for. and the lunch they fed us was awesome, fish and all the fixings. I did not get a hole in one and win the Lexus. It was nerve racking, everyone staring at you as you make the shot, now I know how the tour players feel. I hit a poor shot that ended up pin high about 25 feet right not on the green.

We had severe weather again today. As I was driving home from golf school there was a tractor trailer turned over across all lanes of the interstate and another one off in the ditch. I am going to a golf club demo day tomorrow and hope the weather holds out. I just cant get enough of this golf stuff.

No comments: