Sunday, April 23, 2006

Demo Day

Yesterday I went to a golf demo day at eagle point golf club. It was awesome, I was there for about two hours and hit tons of different clubs on the range all for free. I may stop going to golf courses and just follow the demo days around so I can hit balls for free. Every manufacturer I have ever heard of and more were there with their clubs. As a result my Sasquatch and fusions are up on the ebay auction block.(check them out on the little-climber ebay link) My drivers of choice were a Taylor Made R5 and Callaway fusion ft-3 in that order and as far as irons go, I still can not tell a difference. Here is a cute photo of Ella I took yesterday.

Brittney got called to work with the young women at church so Ella and I will be hanging out a lot on Wednesday nights now. (golf lessons and bike training)

I watched a good movie last night it is called The greatest game ever played. Highly recommended golf flick.

No comments: