Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Protect yourself from wild animals

Brittney came across this link that might be helpful to our fellow outdoor enthusiasts.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=1850478

I had a big pharmacology exam today, I think I did ok. I studied from 7:00am-noon, every 30-45 minutes I took a break and hit golf balls into my net in the back yard. After the exam I hit the driving range and got the jumbo bucket. The jumbo bucket is huge 100+ balls so I have hit 200+ balls today and my back is starting to feel it. I did a club test with the 3 sets of clubs I have and I can't tell much of a difference, $20 set hits like the $1200 set. Either I suck so bad that it doesn't matter or there really is not difference and I spent the big bucks for no reason. The jury is still out, but the Fusions may go up for sale shortly.

Did I mention it was hot today, my thermometer said 96.8 in the shade, its only april. Brittney told me it snowed in Utah this week. I did get out for a ride today after the driving range and I took some photos. Typical road side scenery for Alabama, if it wasn't for the trash this place would be pretty.

No comments: