Monday, April 17, 2006

Lonely Easter

I had a pretty uneventful Easter weekend. I studied, rode my bike, hit some golf balls, and went to church. It is getting pretty lonely around here without Brittney and Ella, I am glad they will be home Wednesday. This is what my Easter festivities consisted of, melted chocolate. My mom must have felt bad that I was home alone so she sent me these chocolates and the 90 degree temps melted them in my mail box. I stuck them in the fridge and they were really good. It was a little sad to miss one of the only Gillespie traditions, the annual Easter egg hunt in the orchard, complete with a weenie roast and egg war! I missed blasting Bart with eggs, I hope someone got him good.

I also took a picture of the house and that's my Volvo too. It has been a good place, we have enjoyed it. If anyone plans on moving to Alabama in 2 years, I'll sell it to you, or better yet if you have a house in Provo/Orem I'll trade ya.

No comments: