Sunday, April 02, 2006

Inspired by Bartmang


Inspired by http://www.bartmangbikestowork.blogspot.com/ I have now entered the blogging world. Now you can all read about crazy Alabama life. This is a photo of me wacking balls at my personal driving range yesterday. Yesterday was a great day, watched general conferance, got in an hour of bike riding and found 30 golf balls ( more about that later), wacked some balls, played with Ella, and even managed to do a little studying.

My bike riding nowadays consists of 1 hour rides 2-4 times a week, and I usually ride by the local golf course and pick up stray balls. I am really excited about the time change, I will now be able to ride much more.

About the URL of the site http://www.dredgingafterdark.blogspot.com/, you will have to come back often and I will fill you in on one of my newest hobbies. Also to come, the world of optometry and eye care (particularly for kids), family fun, crazy Ella, Golfing adventures and our 201 examples of the good, the bad, and the ugly of Alabama.

No comments: