Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I am glad today is over. I had my full exam practical tonight and it went well, I didn't poke my patients eyes out or anything(not that I ever have). It was stinking long though, an hour and forty minutes. It was more than a full exam it was a super exam, if I had to be in an optometrists chair for 1:40 for a real exam I would die. (ok, I sit as a patient a couple of times a week and I am still alive, barely) For those reading this, if you decide to come see me when I have set up practice in Utah, I can promise you the exam will not be 1:40. Other than the practical exam I studied, hit a few golf balls into my practice net in the back yard during study breaks, took another written exam, and got home at 9:30pm.

Here are some photos of a cool bridge I found while I was out riding on an abandoned rail road track last year. The two on top of the bridge are my parents and the dog, well its Alabama you cant go anywhere without a dog following you. And the last one is a photo of the bike I am selling on ebay right now. I bought it from the missionaries and fixed it up. You can check it out on little-climber ebay link on the side bar. If anyone is in the market for a road bike my dad has a sweet one for sale, check out peachking1 ebay link on sidebar.

No comments: