Tuesday, April 04, 2006

People care about dogs

I am recovering nicely from the accident, a little sore but no major complaints. A lot of people at school saw my road rash and asked about the accident. Needless to say THE DOG IS FINE. I am going to go check on the dog soon to ease everyone's concern.

I had an uneventful day, studied from 8-12 and class from 1-5. The four hours of class every afternoon is torture. Came home from school to a nice dinner, played with Ella and hung out with Brittney. Those two are leaving for paradise (Utah) tomorrow morning. The will be gone for two weeks, I will miss them. Oh well, I will ease my pain with some Callaway fusion irons. I bought a new set of irons and they should show up tomorrow. These babies are the top of the line clubs, thanks Brittney. If they dont make me better, nothing will. http://www.callawaygolf.com/en.CLUBS.Irons.FusionIrons.html

I got some response about my comments on contacts. The question was, what about contacts for astigmatism? There are contacts that correct astigmatism. The silicone hydrogel lenses are the future for this. There are two manufactures that produce these lenses so far, Bausch and Lomb Purevision toric and Acuve advance for astigmatism. The purevision lenses are approved for 30 days of continuous wear. the Acuve lenses are for daily wear meaning you take them out at night.
http://www.bausch.com/purevision/flash.html

http://promo.acuvue.com/promo/FreeTrial.do?promoId=11&product=AGT&rc=4G&srcid=web

1 comment:

Racer Jared said...

I leave my contacts in for about a month and a halfright now and don't even think about them. when they do start to bug me I take them out and put new ones in. no lasik for me. but I do have to weart glasses when I ride.