Saturday, April 08, 2006

guest book and golf ball counter

I added two new features to my site, a guest book and a golf ball counter. The golf ball counter will keep track of all the balls I find dredging, searching the woods, and riding by the course. To date I am up to approximately 1200.

The tornados past without picking up my house, although the sirens went off at around 1:30am so I went to our safe room and sat in the bath tub for awhile. The storms in Alabama are crazy. The tornados did cause a lot of damage in the region and at least 11 deaths in Tennessee, so they are not to be taken lightly.

Guess where I was most of the day today? Yep that's right, School. It is pretty awful to have to spend your Saturday at school. Todd and I were there practicing for our practical on Tuesday. Afterwards we watched some of the masters golf tournament and hits some balls on Todd's personal driving range. Todd's range is cool because it is his back yard.


todd and me hitting balls and a tall weed

My wounds are almost healed so I am ready to get back on the bike, I hope to get out and put in a few miles next week. Hopefully my rides will be uneventful compared to last week's. I also plan on increasing my golf ball count.

No comments: