Saturday, May 20, 2006

Brittney is catching the bug (golf)

Brittney, Ella and I got in some evening dirt golf today after we had the missionaries and our friends the Pages over for dinner. Brittney had some sweet shots, I was really impressed and out of the blue she said she wanted to go to the driving range again, I was shocked. Dirt golfing is the new rage, get a beater club and go hit balls off the dirt where ever you can find open space.

I rode today for about and hour and it was hot and I was tired.

I hurt my back today running from a wasp hive. I was taking down Ella's play house when I felt a wasp nest with my finger and saw one out of the corner of my eye and I turned picked up Ella and ran as fast as I could. Some how I mannaged to hurt my lower back and now it is sore. I have only been stung twice in my life, once on the ankle and once on the lip and it was not a pretty site, the one on my lip I swole up like elephant man.

I am back to being super husband 3000 now that finals are over. I went on a date with my two gals yesterday we saw Over the Hedge. Ok movie, Ella liked it and the main character a racoon carries golf clubs everywhere he goes, sounds kind of like me.

1 comment:

Bart G said...

Hey Kyle Happy Birthday, I tred to call you yesterday but you may be on the way to the beach. I will try later.