Monday, May 08, 2006

Birthday Wish List

My computer is still giving me problems, so I have not been able to post for a few days. I have some photos I want to post but have been unable to. Ella got her roller skates and she rips up and down the hallway.

Friday I played golf and shot my best game yet, 85. If I keep playing the way I am, I will shot under 80 in no time. Well that is my goal anyway. I have been improving little by little and it is a lot of fun.

I rode Saturday and got chased by too many dogs to count.

My birthday is the 21st of this month, and here are a couple of items on my wish list:

Stans no tubes sause
Egg beaters road cleats
White lightning chain lube
Fairway woods (not sure what brand yet, just something good)
A new golf bag ( maybe an Ogio)

I will be happy if I only get the Stans sause but I thought I would throw in the other stuff just in case Brit wanted to get me something.

No comments: