Friday, May 12, 2006

Friday Golf, 5 hours of fun

I made it out golfing today with Todd before the onslaught of studing for finals next week. We had a great time and even had a few great shots. We played from 3:30 till dark (8:00). Starting today is not going to be any fun, study, study, study for the next week. Brittney is starting to think she is a single mother because I have been gone so much lately (the golfing does not help). She actually hired a substitute husband named Natalie.



Here are some photos one on Todd seting up for a drive and one of the turtles hanging out on the shore of the pond that I have recovered over 500 balls from. I caught a turtle in my golf ball dredger once.

A patient I saw today was shot in the head 20 years ago and the left side of her body was mostly paralized. I found that her left optic nerve had some serious atrophy attributed to either the gun shot wound or glaucoma, we are not sure yet. We are having her back in a month to do some more test and more than likely getting her started on some glaucoma therapy to decrease her intraocular pressure so she does not loose her sight.

So if you ask me what I been doing for the past few years I will tell you, restoring sight to the blind, eradicating disease, saving lives, and perfecting my swing.

No comments: