Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My computer is back up and running so I've got some photos posted. There was a big storm today and blew Ella's play house into the neighbors fence, this has happened three times and it is dead now.

Here is a photo of Ella tearing up the hallway on her skates also Ella and I with our scripture specs on.

My Callaway fusion clubs came today, they are sweet, but still do not know if I am going to keep them, probably will.

Yesterday I mentioned we will be moving back to Utah before Christmas of 2007, well I did some mis-calculating, it will actually be before Thanksgiving 2007. All I have to do now is set up two externships.

This is what Ella said in her prayer today, "Thank you for chocolate, curious george, Matt and Karin, and noodles". Crazy kid.


Check this out, if you google "Callaway fusions" guess who comes up 5th?, yours truely.

No comments: