Thursday, May 25, 2006

Adventures in gatorville, didn't see a gator



We are back from our Florida vacation.

This sign sums up Florida's land scape, nice and flat.

We had a lot of fun. As you can see from the photos we played at the beach, rode bikes, worked on our bunker game and relaxed.


Ella loved playing in the sand and especially like swimming at the pool at the condo. Once our pool is up and running next week I am sure she will be there everyday.

Ella woke up one morning screaming "My golf balls, My golf balls", being in the golf capital of the world must have rubbed off on her a little. It is too bad I did not make it out to the golf course while I was down there, every time I went past a golf course I drooled (those courses are sweet), but I just couldn't justify the $60-$125 green fees with summer tuition breathing down my neck. I did get in a lot of bunker action on the beach though.The bike riding was pretty good, there were bike paths everywhere. I tried riding my mountain bike on the beach and that was fun for about 30 seconds, then I figured the sand and salt was going to mess my bike up.Here are my bike tracks on the beach.

No comments: