Monday, May 29, 2006

Nothing left to sell but my used balls, aint worth a darn.


I went out for a ride today around the local golf course and picked up 56 balls. I found some good ones today, a bunch of Titleist Pro v1, Callaway HX tour and Nike One platinum. If you buy these balls at the store they are about $40-$50 per dozen, thats about 4 bucks a ball, I am always stoked when I find these babies. Hunting golf balls is kind of like treasure hunting, its a thrill when you strike gold (or a Pro v1). One day I will post a picture of my whole collection of balls, it's getting pretty big. After my ride I found Brittney and Ella at the pool. It was refreashing after riding in 95 degree high humidity weather. Ella loves the pool, she is like a little fish.

Ella brought her bodygaurd Evan along to take care of all the bullies. (they are almost the same age) Evans parents Trisha and Eric had us over for a memorial day steak dinner, yummy.

I rounded up some items to post on ebay today. I am saving up for tuition and insurance this fall. I have pretty much sold everything of any value that I have laying around including Brittney's bikes and a few of my bikes, I need to start digging deep to find some more stuff so I don't have to quit golf. If you have any ideas of things to sell let me know. (and no, selling my clubs and 2 bikes is not an option)

I start the summer session of school tommorrow. I will not be in the classroom this summer, I will be seeing patients which will be nice. I am also starting to studyfor national boards which are August 1st and 2nd. It cost $650 to take the boards, what a rack.

2 comments:

primetime formerly known as slyfox said...

u can sell some blood at the local hospital

primetime formerly known as slyfox said...

you can cut brits hair and sell it on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/16-X28-MEDIUM-BROWN-HUMAN-HAIR-EXTENSION-EXTENSIONS_W0QQitemZ6884626168QQcategoryZ18788QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem