Thursday, May 18, 2006

124 questions between me and freedom, golf, and the beach



I spent most at school studying for a final, I took a photo from the third floor of my school, looking toward downtown Birmingham. Don't mind the nuclear plant next door, I've only grown another eye and got cancer.

After my final I went for a mountain bike ride through the trails around my house, that is if you call power line roads trails. There are a couple of cool trails branching off the power lines but the problem is I can ride them in 10 minutes and I have to deal with a lot of puddles covering the whole trail as well as huge spiders and webs traversing the trail. I guess that is why I have only ridden my mtb once since the Alabama state cyclocross championship last fall. Not to mention the trash everywhere, some stupid people are ruining this beautiful state with their trash.

My last final tommorrow is ocular pharmocolgy, 124 questions and then I am free.






No comments: