Monday, June 12, 2006

Warning: contents under pressure

We are back from North Carolina. We had a good time, the races went well and the scenery was beautiful. If I were going to stick around on the east coast, I would make NC my home.

Rog and I went out for a little road ride on our mtb's this morning but it was cut short by a few problems with Stan's no tubes systems. A word to the wise do not put more than 45 psi in those babies. All our problems were because we inflated our tires with stans no tubes to 50 psi.We got about 400 yards when Roger's rear tire started leaking, a previously sealed hole was opened again because of the pressure. As we were fixing his tire in my drive way my front tire exploded, blew itself off the rim. We got it fixed and about 30 min. into the ride Rogers rear tire went flat again. So much for riding today.

We did make it to the golf course in the afternoon and had a great time. I even managed to talk my dad into buying a set of my golf clubs.


A great view of the blue ridge mountains from our condo.Rog ripping it up, on his way to 4th place expert men 50-55. not his best race ever but a solid performance.Ella catching some air like usual.A sweet rock fence in Banner elk, NC. and a high tech traveling machine.

Up close and personal with Shonny, Pro womens XC winner.

No comments: