Saturday, June 17, 2006

This one is for you, Bart.

Never underestimate the Alabama trash. If you read bartmang's blog a few days ago, he was out cleaning up trash along the road and said he picked up a lot of beer cans and didn't find one fresca can. He wondered if there was a relationship between beverage choice and littering. In Alabama, it doesn't matter what your beverage choice is, its going on the side of the road. So Bart this on is for you.Here is a self portrait of me out baring the 90+ degree weather today. Those legs look pretty good for a slow, golfing student. I'll make a comeback one day, maybe 2008.
It is hard to get good action photos while riding alone.

I have not posted for awhile, I've been busy and tired. Brittney was away at girls camp all week and luckily my mom stayed a few extra days to help with Ella. We hit the Flee market and I bought a old taylormade fairway wood and a putter for $2 each. yesterday I was looking at the putter and it is 24 K gold platted. Sweet, a little bling for out on the course.

Tuesday I played golf and shot and 86 at Highland park golf course. I am going to break 80 soon I can feel it, maybe Monday.

tomorrow is fathers day and I am speaking in church. I looking forward to getting that over with. Fathers are pretty easy to talk about, especially when you have good ones.


No comments: