Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sweet swinging Ella


Ella is quite the golfer for 2.5 year old. I made her a driver out of a broken fairway wood that I got from my friend Todd. It is pretty sweet.
Here is Ella's destructive side at work.

On Friday I was at a health clinic doing eye exams and a fight broke out in the waiting room. Two black women went at it and the onsite policeman had to break it up. I am not sure what it was about but they were going at it for a few minutes before it was broken up, everyone in the waiting room just watched like a Tyson fight and did not try to break it up. When all was said and done there were locks of hair on the ground, the waiting room chairs were in dismay and kids were screaming.

Brittney and I went to an asian grill and Brittney made me eat some raw tuna junk. It was cold and slimy, on the other hand my sweet and sour chicken was good.

I am going to break 80 tommorrow, it is time and I can feel it.

No comments: