Sunday, June 04, 2006

Can't think of a good title

The bump and grind was today, I did not go, I went to church instead. I don't think I am up for two hour races for now, My one hour rides 3 or 4 times per week just don't cut it when it comes to endurance. I probably could hang for the first 45 minutes on a good day. On the other hand, I have no trouble out on the golf course for 4-5 hours.

Speaking of golf, I played pretty good yesterday. I played 27 holes and I shot 42, 41, 42 on each nine, pretty good for a hacker. I am addicted to this dump game, and I can't quite figure our why. I think it must be filling the void of not being out on my bike for 10+ hours per week. I would be out on my bike more if I had anywhere worth while to ride, but for now I will stick to my one hour rides 3-4 times a week. Alabama has great golf so I better take advantage of it while I am here.


Here are Ella's sweet new clubs, only $5.

Ella is going to be a CAT driver when she grows up, Ella's excavating, Maybe she will hire me.

No comments: