Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Waiting.... The Creative Tornado

Brittney has been home from girls camp for almost a week and I have been waiting for her to clean up her bag. It has sat in the kitchen and not moved, I am now wondering if it ever will.

I live with a tornado, a creative tornado she likes to be called and it is not Ella. (Ella is creative tornado in training) Brit makes messes (not dirty just clutter) like a tornado and cleans them up like a tornado. I am the kind of guy that cleans up as I go so I never have to set aside time to clean up. Brit on the other hand makes a huge mess and it takes a long time to clean it up. I just don't understand this concept. I tell her about this thing called PC (preventative cleanliness) it is cleaning up as you go and preventing the mess in the first place but she doesn't dig it and usually gets mad at me for bringing it up. Preventative cleanliness is the way to go though.

Brit's Corner:

Don't you think its interesting that our food budget is almost the same as your golf budget? And isn't it interesting that i alone do the shopping, the cooking, the cleaning, the weekday parenting, and provide the income to pay for your preventitive jobless, homeless schooling? So thank you for putting up with my bag in the hall. I think i will leave it for a few more days just for fun.

I will probably end up putting her bag away like I put the rest of her camp stuff away. Thats just the kind of guy I am. Although my plan of preventative cleanliness would be great if I were single, it takes two to tango.

Anyone in the market for a bling bling putter? 24 k gold platted.So I water my lawn for what seems like hours tonight racking up a huge water bill and what does it do the second I turn the hose off, it pours.

Check out my latest Ebay items. more to come later in the week.

1 comment:

.l i c k t e e s. said...

I suggest putting rotten cheese in the bag. Love Cobra