Thursday, June 29, 2006

Kyle make a mess? No way.

I always talk about how I have to put up with Brittney's little messes all the time but I was informed that I am guilty myself. Brittney took these photos for your viewing pleasure.Some of my golf ball collection in the garage. It is sweet, I've got almost any ball you can think of.A few golf clubs on the mantle, My old Walter Hagen mashie 5 iron with wood shaft, 24 K gold putter, and a new callaway big bertha fusion fairway wood waiting to be sold on ebay.

Callaway big bertha fusion ft-3 driver and TaylorMade r7 425 driver boxed and ready to be shipped out.

It was too dark to get a picture of the lawn with about 30-40 golf balls laying around. It is my practice facility, I have to work on my short game. I have only hit the neighbors house a few times trying to get it between a gap between two houses, no damage done and no one was home, lucky me. I much better now, I can clear the gap no problem now.

I have a five day weekend ahead of me, no work until next Wednesday. I may go down and ride the bump and grind race course at oak mountain while Brittney and Ella play at the lake.

I take part 1 of the national board exams on August 1st and 2nd, so I am starting to hit the books hard. It is like the super final, everything I have learned so far in optometry school I need to know for this exam. It cost $625 to take the test so I hope I pass the first time. The national passage rate is anywhere from 55%-70% depending on the year. It is only given 2 times a year.

No comments: