Friday, June 02, 2006

A glimpse into the the life of Brittney, my wonderful wife

Here is what Brittney contends with every day. She has met her match. So what if Brittney has work to do ELLA WANTS TO PLAY. Despite all the chaos she does a brilliant job of keeping our house a float and everyone happy(that means time for golf and biking for me) and fed. Shes a keeper. Ella working on her short game in the living room. FORE.Ella working on her approach shots in the back yard. Nice shot Ella. Getting her started early. She got a new set of clubs yesterday and she loves them.

Brittney and I saw "The break up" tonight at theater. It inspired me to write this blog and clean the kitchen. Wait no, thats just the kind of Super Husband 3000 that I am. Movie was ok, not the best.

Shonny Vanlandingham is in town for the Bump and Grind race at Oak Mountain State Park. The sports caster on the local news actually took few seconds out of college football coverage and interviewed her (its a step in the right direction) The pro purse is over $10,000. Bart, you should have come visit your brother and brought down the Raleigh Factory team and won some cash. Maybe next year because it will be your last chance before I move back to Utah. And I would have to say it is a world class trail (the only one for miles and miles).

No comments: