Monday, June 19, 2006

Pray for Ella

Ella has been sick for the past few days. She has a fever and has been throwing up. She was watching a movie on our bed with her little dvd and threw up shooting puke 3 feet covering the dvd player. The dvd player is fried, wonder if the warranty has 2 year old puke coverage? We are on our third player, the warranty was worth ever cent of the $24.99.

I went golfing today with my friend Kevin at highland park, we both played pretty good. I shot an 86 he shot an 85. I had a feeling that today was going to be the day I broke 80, if it wasn't for the 3 triple boggies I got, I would have been been there. I am on the brink it is only a matter of time.

I bought $800 in clubs today to sell on ebay. It is a little bit of a risk but I think I will get a pretty good return. clubs are brand new Callaway Fusion ft-3 tour driver and 3 fairway wood and TaylorMade r7 425 driver and r7 3 fairway wood. They will be posted in the next couple of days.

No comments: