Friday, October 13, 2006

Will I ever get enough?

Probably not. Balls, clubs, swinging, tees, greens, its a great sport. Todd and I were at it again today, recovering some the balls we hit out of his back yard of the past few months. The range is behind us and it is a jungle (note Todd's machete). We got all scraped up and waded through a river and I came up with 94 balls and Todd beat me out with 135. There are hundreds more out there but the jungle is just too thick. I replaced all 94 of my balls back to jungle, Todd saved most of his for another sunny day.

I have a problem on my hands, it is the weekend and I don't have an iron set to play golf. I sold my LT's, but I have 3 sets on the way, another set of Taylormade LT's, a set of Taylormade forged TP's and a set of Taylormade forged MB TP's. (I put an ebay ban on myself, there are so many good deals right now and it was starting to get out of hand) I've got a bunch of clubs right now, a few grand worth, I will post photos of them all and they will be up for sale.

What do I do when Brittney goes out of town, play lots of golf and buy lots of clubs. She is in Utah working around the clock to support my habbit, what a good wife. There is a chance a set of clubs will show up in the morning and I can get a round in, if not I'll study and ride my bike.

No comments: