Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Bachelor days are over

Check out these beauties Todd and Gina found in their back yard. 3 of them.

Brittney and Ella are back, it is nice to have them around again. I have not been doing much lately just working on my golf swing and studying for exams and waiting for a bunch of clubs to show up. I bought the clubs from a bunch of idiots that must not know how to use the post office, a club should take 3 days not 3 weeks. Still waiting on two iron sets and a driver.

I played with the Taylormade rac TP muscle backs on Saturday and I loved them. I was planning on selling them but I not so sure anymore.


Ella and her princess cousins Megan and Heather.

At church last sunday they asked for the visitors to stand up and introduce themselves and the councelor conducting asked me to introduce myself, I thought he was kidding since I have lived here for 2 1/2 years, but he wasn't. A few of us got a good laugh.

No comments: