Thursday, October 26, 2006

Reason #56 I am moving back to Utah

Early morning seminary. For the past 3 days I have been the early morning seminary substitute teacher. Waking up at 5am is killer, teaching the class was fun but 5am takes its toll.
So reason #56 I am moving back to Utah, so my children (and me) do not have to suffer through early morning seminary. (yes I am a wimp). Hats off to all those early morning seminary students and teachers.

In addition to the seminary I had long days at school and got home around 8pm. It all caught up to me yesterday, my body was fighting something and I slept most of the day and last night I broke out in a fever and chills like I have never had before. The fever broke at about 1:30am and I am feeling better now. I stayed home from class today for the first time in my optometry school career, so I can get rested up.

Tomorrow I am playing in the American Optometric Student Association golf tournament at the Robert trent jones golf trail. It is a two man scramble, Todd is my teammate, I am representing Hoya and Todd is representing Cooper Vision. Severe weather is forecasted for tomorrow so we will have to see what happens.


My chipping green is looking good and the tee box is coming right along. My neighbors think I am crazy but it is so beautiful
The tee box is coming along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

does anyone else think its funny that kyle secretly fertilizes and mows only part of our grass? "What's this putting green doing here? It must be a sign . . . "