Saturday, October 21, 2006

New camera, back in ebay business

I bought a sweet new camera today at costco. The posted price was $299 and at check out it rang up for $249, sweet can't beat $50 in the pocket, that is a few rounds of golf. I also visited the local GolfSmith and pick up some gripping supplies: huge can of solvent, giant role of 2 sided tape, a shaft clamp and a couple Golf Pride New Decade grips. I've now got the supplies to regrip hundreds of clubs, I guess that means I will have to buy some more clubs. I put one of the new grips on my rescue dual tp and it is as good a new. A new grip does wonders for a club. And a thanks to Brent Petersen for teaching me how to regrip a club this past summer.

Todd and I had a little Tennis match tonight and I came from behind to take the championship. We don't play tennis much but when we do we have some pretty awesome matches. Todd can really burn the serves and he manages to get them in now and again, I like to use spin but it gets me in trouble a lot. Our matches have a couple extra variables, we have to make sure not to take out Ella or Lana as they are cruising around on their bikes on the neighboring court, luckily no fatalities yet. Also Gina with little Lukey in the backpack played a few sets with us, I was pretty impressed myself.

No comments: