Tuesday, October 03, 2006

It's a Girl

The big news of the week, we are having another girl. We are all very excited. Ella knew it all along she has been saying from the begining that she was going to get a baby sister. The best quote was from my mom, "I thought this was going to be our chance" she was refering to getting a boy grand baby (she is still very excited though), this will be girl number 6. I guess Her theory about bike riding and male sperm not surviving is correct, but I'm a golfer now?

Brittney and Ella flew to San diego this morning to go to Kirk's Marine boot camp graduation. After Cali they are headed to utah for a couple of weeks, I will miss them. Brittney reports she got a great deal on cereal and milk only $30. gotta love cali prices.


As for me I'm just plugging away at school, golfing, working on my golf course, being a golf club merchant, and an occasional bike ride. On thursday I get to practice removing foreign bodies from cow eyes, it should be sweet, I will try to get some photos. So when you get something lodged in your eye I will be trained and ready to save the day. The photo above is of some of my latest clubs, those are TaylorMade RAC TP forged irons with rifle flighted 6.0 shafts and lamkin torsion control grips. I am excited to try them out tommorrow on the course.



No comments: