Saturday, January 19, 2008

Snow in Alabama

It took a historical event like snow for the first time in 15+ years to get me to author a blog entry. My excuse is that I am a slave and have no time.


Ella and I made this snow man and Ella named him Frosty. All Ella wanted to do was knock him down so I built her another one to knock down.

Here is snowman #2, Ella's punching bag. Notice the wood stacked in the back ground it is from the two trees I cut down this week. I narrowly avoided a disaster and a crushed kitchen, that darn tree didn't want to fall the way I wanted it too. Needless to say I got a little nervous when the tree was completely cut and still standing straight up even with two missionaries pulling on it with a rope.


The begining of the snow


Thats all for now i must prepare, Brittney and I are speaking in church tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we can't believe you had enough snow to make a snowman! that's crazy. seeing the video of ella made us miss you even more!!

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

How fun. I didn't know you guys got snow. Ella is so cute. I love the snowmen.

We miss you guys! We'll have to figure a way to see you and get the entertainment center.

Love ya,
Karin