Tuesday, January 08, 2008

100+ hours what do you have to show for it.

I am finally off the ladder. I was up until 2:ooam trying to finish. I am tired but this is what i have to show for all my work.









All we need now is paint on the walls and everything to go in the kitchen. We are having a hard time finding the right color for the walls, better hurry though, the painter is coming in the morning.

Here is a list of what I have done on the kitchen thus far:
Removed counter tops and cupboards
Removed tile floor
Rewired and hung 10 ceiling lights
moved the oven outlet
moved the water connection for the fridge
removed crown molding
installed wood ceiling
primed ceiling 2 coats
caulked every joint in the ceiling
painted ceiling 3 coats with sanding between each coat.
installed crown molding, caulked and painted it.
Cleaned up the mess.
tried 8-10 colors of paint on the wall.
I think I am done now but you know what that means.... never done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks fantastic! I love the wood ceiling.

Becky said...

wow! looks great and I love the lights. All the hard work paid off huh!