Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy New Year

This picture captures our New Year. Todd installing a high ceiling vent while Kyle supports the vent with a pole and Gina supports Todd from falling down the stairs.



The Page family decided to surprise us with a little New Year's Eve visit. I guess reading about all the handiwork on the blog was too much for them and they had to help. Todd replaced our toilet seats, including the squishing one, and Gina cleaned bathrooms and helped unpack boxes. She asked, "What would Anne do if she were here?" And put herself to work.


I don't know if any of you have ever seen Gina clean but she's a freaking tornado. She should get a job as a professional organizer. I, on the other hand, have to wade through my messes and think carefully about where everything is going to go. Needless to say the help was appreciated and our kids had a blast running through the empty house.



Another New Year's surprise: a certain someone is pregnant! (Not me!) So the pix above is for her, as she is constantly impressed with my careful mothering skills.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep!Definitely going to the Gillespie's house for a service project.Yep definitely!