Sunday, January 20, 2008

Few more bumps in the road

#21 Cabinent guy's mother has a stoke and dies while he is installing our cabinents. So cabinents not quite finished yet. Our thoughts and prayers go out to him for his family for their loss.

#22 Countertop folks mis quote us $23 per square foot on the marble (73sqft) back to the drawing board on that one.

#23 Garage door guy forgot about us, still needs to install one door and windows on all three. I visited him yesterday and he told me he didn't have any money to order the doors. What happened to the 3 grand I gave him in October?


Kate and Ella love each other and the fun Valantines animals grandma anne sent.
The snow is pretty much gone but the snowman lives on.
Brittney told me today that once our countertops are installed she will be the best wife ever. I just wanted written documentation of this one.

Cute picture of Kate.

2 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

That is the cutest picture of Kate.

Don't you love those dragon things? Sienna thinks they are great.

When are you going to Utah?

TheTandyFamily said...

Kyle,
I'm so glad that you found our blog! It seems like it has been so long since we talked. Looks like you guys are doing great - not to mention that you are an eye doctor, congrats! You will have to fill me in on your family so I can spread the word with my clan. We would love to know how your parents, Bart, and Brian are doing. Let me know.

Love,

Josh
joshandmiche@gmail.com