Sunday, December 10, 2006

what do you think about at church?

Last night I went to a christmas party with some of my friends from school and took this sweet skate board as my gift for the present trading game. Todd lucked out and ended up with the board, I will expect him to be doing kick flips by next week, I ended up with a sweet gerber pocket knife, watch out I am now carrying a weapon.

As I was sitting in church today I was thinking about all the golf clubs I have played with over the past year and half, and I made a list: 14 drivers, 10 iron sets, 3 fairway woods, 8 wedges, 3 putters, 5 hybrids. Some say it is an addiction, I would have to agree with them. I will post a list on clubsinthebag.blogspot.com by the end of the week it will probably be 11 irons sets.

Yesterday I took a couple of boy scouts working on their golf merit badge to the course for 9 holes, it was a good time they didn't break anything.

Brittney and Ella have been in Utah for a few days now and I mis them, one more week and I will join them in paradise.

No comments: