Saturday, December 02, 2006

Christmas Parade?

Has anyone ever heard of a Christmas parade? I surely had not until today but then again I grew up in the county. Here are a couple of highlights or maybe lowlights of an Alabama Christmas Parade.
First of all if you are going to attend any Mass gathering here in Alabama, be prepared to get choked out by cheap cigarette second hand smoke, even if it is an event for children. chh chh chh...

Second, watch out for the guy with the handlebar mustache he will knock over your kids to get to the candy first.

Third, If the float is throwing out snickers, watch out, Gina is quicker than mustache man.

Fourth, A hot tub float with halter top girl feels a little out of place for a family gathering, but what the heck, its Christmas

Fifth, wear a coat, Its December and be ready to have some good old fashion fun!

The Temps went from 80 to 40 overnight. We almost got taken out by a few tornado's the other night and I guess it blew in the cold weather, probably won't last long, its Alabama after all.

I played some golf today, shot an 83. I've finally got a complete club set that I am satisfied with, hopefully I can learn how they play and drop back into the 70's again. I am going to add a new link to my blog called "in the bag" it will be a description and photos of my latest and greatest sticks. coming soon, stay posted.

This just in from ABC 33/40: kid fell off float and ran over by tractor and he was taken children's hospital.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

clever, pick on the fat kid to increase hits :)

Wayne said...

Love the new Title pic, Kyle. Gotta work on something for my own page.