Saturday, December 16, 2006

Lumpy Fairways

I decided to get back to my roots and go to one of the golf course that got me hooked on golf. Percy Marcum.This is the best hole at the course, partial island green at 165 yards. The course is pretty rough, the greens and fairways are dormant, no overseeding here. The fairways are lumpy and have you ever tried putting on a dormant green? It is a step up from dirt golf and for $13 what do you expect?
Here is a green, or is it a brown? my back yard looks better than this. I swore off this course a year ago and said I would never go back, I'm a sucker. Despite the conditions, I had a good time and can't complain about 75 degrees in December. I am headed to Utah in the morning, I am asking myself why doesn't eveybody just come here for christmas, its 75 degrees, we could bike and golf in shorts.

No comments: