Monday, December 11, 2006

html is for nerds

I've been putting a lot of time into my new blog "in the bag" trying to figure out html code and such, more or less I am trying to become a computer geek, but it will never happen, I am not smart enough. After spending many hours on attempting to transfer my handicap index to my new blog in html or java format, I had a great idea, just take a picture of my computer screen and download it to the blog. It worked like a charm and only took me 2 minutes, wish I would have come up with that 4 hours ago.

Since it is dark when I get home from school now and can not get out and ride my bike, and I refuse to use a stationary trainer, I have become a walker. I walked the neighborhood tonight, another reason my neighbors think I am crazy, "Why is the spandex wearing, winter green grass growing, golfing fool, out walking the neighborhood alone in the dark?" I think this is what I heard a few of them say. I wish Brittney and Ella were here so I had some walking partners.

I tried to go the the doctor today to get a referral to the Orthopedic surgeon, but was unsuccessful. When I arrived for my appointment, they told me the doctor I was scheduled to see had something come up and I had to reschedule, I asked to see another doctor just to give me a referral but they gave me the run around bs story about insurance blaa, blaa, so I am going back tomorrow. I rarely get mad, but this one ticked me off, just because I knew they were full of it. Jumping through hoops and dealing with insurance companies is lame. I am going to be dealing with it for the rest of my life, and I imaging it is only going to get worse trying to collect my fees from them. I better get used to it or I wont be able to put bread on the table. I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

easy on the computer nerd thing... eye doctor boy. I know how you feel. I've had lots of time working with html, css, java script, action script... it's all still really confusing. looks good though