Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas fun

We all had a great Christmas.
Ella got a new doll house from grandma Anne and grandpa Doug. Grandpa doug showed Ella how the dolls like to jump out of the window.

Rum tum tum tum, Ella and cousin Cole in the marching band.
Can She fix it? Yes she can. Ella fixing stuff with uncle Matt, be sure to always were eye protection.
The totally d.i. christmas from grandma Janie, It is amazing what she finds at that place.
Ella and cousin Heather shreading the sleeding hill.

My Christmas present from Brittney, a fancy new compaq presario v6000 notebook. Her gift beat the heck out of the Saucony trail running shoes I got her. Thanks Brit.
I am looking for a golf course to play at before I leave on Sunday, the chances look pretty slim unless I head down south to St. George. If anyone knows of one that is open in northern Utah let me know.

No comments: