Thursday, February 17, 2011

puppy tales

Ah, I guess it had to come to an end. Grandma and her puppy went home and we miss them already.

Talk about a party. We really needed some fun and Anne is a vacation on wheels. When you can't leave your responsibilities, the vacation comes to you.

My kids L.O.V.E. my mom. They won't leave her alone. They want her to feed them, bathe them, sleep with them . . . they even ask me to pretend I'm Grandma Anne.

When she left this morning, Ella was crying and said, "We've done this a million times and I still hate it!"

We know how she feels! But we are sooo glad she came and can't wait to see her again.


4 comments:

Karin said...

my favorite "...and have me pretend I am Grandma Anne"

How Sweet it is! said...

Your mom is the absolute best.

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

Grandmas and puppies are the best!!

Ashley Whimpey: The One with the Fairy Dust said...

Um, well who WOULDN'T love your mom? She IS the best! I love what Ella said about doing this a million times. She is so funny. Cole is going through this too right now. Last week he was really somber in the car and staring out the window with a sad face. I asked him what was wrong. He said, "I just miss my grandmas and grandpas so much." Ahhh! It's enough to put a dagger in your heart. Our kids are so lucky to have such great g-parents.