Friday, February 11, 2011

My partner in crime























Funny story. This week Katie came to me and said with raised eyebrows, "If you let me paint your nails and do your makeup, Daddy will kiss you."

So I let her paint my nails and do my makeup. I gave Kyle the heads up, so when he came home from work he came into where the kids and I were hanging out

"Brittney, who painted your nails! You look beautiful!" Then he laid one on me.

When I looked up Kate was glowing and she mouthed the words to me, "I told you so!"

Days like that make it all worth it. I love my little family.

3 comments:

How Sweet it is! said...

that is the sweetest story ever. your kids are adorable!

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

That is so cute!! She is such a cute girl!!!!!

Ashley Whimpey: The One with the Fairy Dust said...

Ok. This may be one of the cutest things I have ever read. Put the magic right back into kissing and romance. I love it!