Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Okay, so i temporarily lost my mind


It's rare that I'll admit this but sometimes the impossible is just impossible.

Today I drove the kids into town to start prepping for next week's party. They were such a handful that I had a reality check. Maybe cooking all the food for next week's reception is a bad, very bad idea.

So many things could go wrong. Like this weekend, when Kyle detailed my car and less than an hour later Kate threw up all over it, over and over again until we got home.

Or the fact that Kate's babysitter turned around for one second and she had both hands in the bowl of cupcake batter, licking the chocolate to her heart's content.

So yeah, for the sake of our guests, our kids and our sanity, a local bakery will be providing food for Tuesday's event. Hurray!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Brit, You are very wise. I hope everything turns out beautifully!