Sunday, December 13, 2009

Where do they come up with this stuff?

I have to write it down or I will forget:

Ella
Ella and I were talking about going to first grade next year. She asked what she should do if the kids were mean to her. I told her to just be kind and things would work out. Then she said . . .

"Oh, I have a great idea! I will gather my friends around and then I will tell them about Jesus!"

Kate
Has been filling up her sippy cups with water, inserting pollypockets, and putting lids on them. They are all over the bathroom and are kinda freaky, i'll admit. Did she see the movie Prestige?

On another note the other day I was poking my belly out at Kate and just for fun asked her what she would think about having another baby. "You mean like Dash?" No, a new one, I told her. "You mean like you're going to swallow a person?" I thought that was pretty funny.

4 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

Sienna gets upset if I mention having another baby. At least she doesn't think I'm going to eat one though, jk. Your girls are so cute and so is Dash. Are you sure you don't want to meet up in Utah next week??

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

Your girls are so cute!!

ROSIE said...

I was telling my mom about Ella and she told me a story of one of her kindergarten kids . . . During school this little boy would stand on his chair and start shouting "We are all brothers and sisters under God!" And the rest of the kids would say, "no way, I'm not your brother". Street preacher style! Too funny!!!

dishka said...

How awesome! I'll share one of Marks. He asked me a while back when he would make milk so he could feed Pete (his stuffed dragon) Oh and James calls my bra "one of those boob things" Hrmm, my boys seem to have begun an early distraction with boobs...