Sunday, January 04, 2009

The legacy continues

I woke up from my nap today and Ella rode by the window without her training wheels! In her words, "Dad said all I had to do was believe in myself and it worked!"

This video doesn't really do her skills justice but you get the idea. She can turn and everything.


Of course, kate wanted to try too. She kept yelling "Dad, let go!" She will be getting a bike for her birthday.



New Year's Eve celebration and a few pix of Dash. I am asking for a new camera for my birthday/valentines/anniversary/veterans day so we can work on the quality of our posts :)



5 comments:

Becky said...

It's been toon long since I have been on the blogging world.

First, Dash is a babe. what a sweet boy, you're gona love having a boy, I have decided, I'm undecided on wanting a girl after hanging out with so many nieces over the last few weeks. DRAMA!

Kate and the fingernail polish, I surrender is a perfect slogon, I'll make you a sign!

Ella on a bike, wow! That girl is a dare devil. Just like her mama!

Sorry your mom had to leave, I'm sure you wish she could stay forever.

Karin said...

Dash is getting so big and is adorable.

I'm glad Ella believed in herself and I am not surprised that Kate wants to do it too.

"Really, it's okay. I forgive you." - ha ha

Love ya!

Sarah said...

Cheers to biking and a new camera for Brit! (Not that your pics are bad...just bc you want one;)

Happy New Year Gillespies!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

good job ella! when you come to utah, can you teach cole how to ride his bike like that?

can't wait to see a new camera, brit. i hope it's the D90...i have been dreaming of that one :)

we can't wait to see sweet baby dash! only a few more weeks!

Tricia said...

Congratulations to Ella! That's such a big deal! Kyle's advice was perfect. You definitely have a confident kid.