Sunday, July 20, 2008

Road Trip

Brittney and the girls packed up the van and were off to Texas this afternoon before I knew what was going on. I just got off the phone with her and they just drove through Chunky, Mississippi. They should arrive in Dallas about the time the sun is rising in the morning.
They are off to visit Brit's sister Karin and their new baby, and grandma Anne is there as well. Brittney has been pretty desperate/bored or something along those lines for some fun, entertainment, shopping, good food, anything for that mater, all of which are hard to come by in Demopolis. I hope they have great time.


I am now a contributing member of society, in hand my first pay check. Too bad it was already spent before I cashed it. Maybe in the next month or two I will have some spending money.

I took the young men from church fishing at the country club this week, it was too hot and the fish were sleeping I think.



Kate had a great time though.

Looks like she is pulling in a big one.

This kid has talent.

5 comments:

Becky said...

super fun. I wish I was off on a road trip. Instead I am sitting on my butt reading a book and drinking raspberry leaf tea. I'll let you know the verdict on Wed.

Anonymous said...

thanks for coming- it was a lot of fun.

Young Baldwin said...

SAVE ME!!! I am bored up here.
Wait a mintue...what a great idea.
If you are bored in Demopolis and I'm bored in Gardendale then we can be bored together!!!

_Orla B._

P.S. My dad was reading over my shoulder and says "They only have three young men?"
"No dad that's Brother Gillespie."
"What...that's Kyle?"
"Yeah..."
"Oh...are you sure that's Kyle?"
"Yes dad,that's Bro Gillespie."
"I could've sworn..."

Anonymous said...

Hey, Brit! I got your blog from Becky. How are you doing? I loved seeing pictures of your girls. They are so dang cute. Hope all is well!! We'll have to hang out next time your in Utah!

Tricia said...

I am so grateful that I am not the only parent that takes the picture/video before getting the child off the high place. Y'all are awesome! We are also very proud of you Kyle. Congrats on the first paycheck!