Saturday, July 05, 2008

Fruits of your labors

I hope you all got as much entertainment as brittney did with my golf forum response. She thinks I am a big nerd, which I am, but when you live in Demopolis and work in a small dark room 8 hours a day you would understand.

A little back ground on why I am so excited about my new golf shaft. It is not just my new shaft, it is the fact that I am starting to see fruits of my all my hard work to improve my game and the new shaft was the icing on the cake. I installed a 48" shaft on my driver, my previous shaft was 44" and now I am hitting the ball about 50 yards further. My scores have dropped from the upper 70's to the the lower 70's.

Graduating and getting paid, that is exciting too. I've worked my tail off for the past 4 years and it is really great to see something come of it but the truth is, I'm still working just as hard but now I am getting compensated and if it weren't for taxes and social security I would be riding around in a new golf cart.

Next Saturday I take the Alabama State Board Exam. My last exam ever? I hope. Wish me luck, I need to start studying.

3 comments:

Young Baldwin said...

I'm sorry,I speak English not golf.(extremely confused)
I have no clue what you are talking about but I'm glad your excited about it.(if that makes any sense)

I updated my blog,so...check out.

_Orla B._

Becky said...

awesome kyle. love that you are the bread winner finally!
Brit- Love the pics.

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

Bread winner- finally...ouch.

Yeah, I agree- you're a nerd but we love ya!

Karin